Saturday, October 15, 2011

Newsbrief: Camp DeBenneville Pines


Greetings friends!

I’ve spent the last four days away from the office, enjoying a little vacation time with my wife and son during Henry’s Fall Break.

It is nice to get away, recharge the batteries, reconnect with my family, and relax for a handful of days. I appreciate the church giving me this time off.

We’ve been at Camp Debenneville Pines – my wife’s denomination’s Church Camp Facilities in the mountains of California. We gathered there with some clergy friends of ours and their young families and have had a wonderful time being out in nature, enjoying community potluck meals, and unwinding in this beautiful environment.

I’ll be back in town late Thursday night and back in the pulpit on Sunday. I look forward to seeing you all then!

Yours in the journey, Rev. Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment