Thursday, March 1, 2012

Newsbrief: Disneyland

For the first time in my life I get to utter the line reserved for Superbowl MVP’s…

“I’m going to Disneyland!”

Okay, fine. They say, “Disneyworld!” but I’m not traveling that far.

Next week is Henry’s first Spring Break (yep, Kindergarteners get ‘em too) and we celebrating by taking a week’s vacation to Southern California. We’ll see some old friends, enjoy some time on the beach, and take Henry to Disneyland for the first time.

In fact, it will be my first time to Disneyland too. And my wife’s. We really can’t wait!

I’ll see you in church this Sunday, and then my family and I will head out early in the morning on Monday March 5. We’ll get back into town late in the afternoon on Sunday March 11 (our very own Sandi DeFeo will be filling the pulpit for me that day). I’ll be back in the church office on Tuesday March 13…and I may or may not have Mickey Mouse Ears on!

Yours in the journey, Rev. Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment