Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Whiteboard: Joy


I will be out of the pulpit this Sunday. 
I have the great honor of presiding at my sister’s wedding in Texas over the weekend, which means I will not be able to be with you all in worship on Sunday morning.
But don’t worry, we've got worship covered!
I’m happy to announce that our very own Ron Prast will be filling the pulpit this Sunday. He’ll be delivering a sermon entitled “Look for Miracles in Your Life” and knowing Ron I am sure it will be an inspirational (and I mean that in the truest sense of word, which literally means “Spirit-filled”) sermon that will touch your heart.
Each week during Lent we’ve built on our “Habits of Faith” worship series. Two Sundays ago we talked about Habits of Prayer. Last Sunday we talked about Habits of Repentance. How perfect is it that Ron Prast will be delivering the sermon on the Sunday we’ve designated for Habits of Joy! After all, Ron is one of the most joyful people I know!
I look forward to seeing you all when I get back in town. I’ll be away from March 7-12 and will be back in the office on Wednesday March 13.
Yours in the Journey,
Rev. Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment