Thursday, December 18, 2014

Whiteboard: Christmas Cantata


Okay, so the astute reader of The Whiteboard will probably notice that the picture looks pretty familiar this week.

I didn't do that much to change things up this week -- "lit" the fourth Advent candle, and changed the word "THIRD" to "FOURTH" -- but that is because things have gotten pretty busy here in the church! We have the Christmas Cantata this Sunday (and the special early showing at the Westminster Retirement Village on Saturday!) and the Christmas Eve Service on Wednesday December 24.

So, I tell you what. Since I skimped out on The Whiteboard picture this week, how about I give you a sneak preview of the artwork for the Cantata...because trust me, I wasn't going to be able to draw this one anyway!



No comments:

Post a Comment