Monday, July 12, 2010

Howdy Scottsdale!

Greetings, friends!

This is my first post in nearly two months, and in that time some major changes have taken place. For starters, the blog has been completely redesigned (new colors, new format, new template). More importantly, I'm writing to you from my new office on the very first day of my ministry at First Christian Church Scottsdale! I am truly honored and thrilled to be the settled pastor here at FCC Scottsdale.

For first time visitors, welcome! I am the Rev. Brian Frederick-Gray and this is my professional blog. That means that you won't find goofy pictures of my family or links to silly videos of cats doing cute things here. Rather, I'll be using this space to spread the word about what we are doing at First Christian Church Scottsdale.

You can click through the archives to see the kinds of things I did with the blog while I was at Encanto. Some of the running features will return (like the weekly "I've been thinking about..." posts, the "Three Things" reports, and my semi-regular "What I'm reading" articles). Other features may or may not be back (I'm not sure about the Sermon Wordles and the calendar updates will have to be retooled).

As the blog evolves I hope that you will enjoy the things you find here and that it will be one of many effective ways that we communicate all the great things that are going on at First Christian Church Scottsdale. Don't just stop with the blog though. Please come and join us Sunday mornings at 10:15 for worship, click here for directions to the church.

Make sure to bookmark the site, check back often, and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment