Wednesday, July 28, 2010

This Just In!

Pay careful attention to the details in that picture, friends.

Look closely and you'll see it.

Do you see it? Right there in the upper lefthand corner of the page? Just under the name of the church?

Click on the image for a bigger picture if you need it. Go ahead. I'll wait...

Did you see it?!?

That's right...it is my name! Which means the new letterhead came in today! As well as a great big box of business cards chocked full of my information!

It is OFFICIAL! I'm the Pastor of First Christian Church Scottsdale. It says so right there on the stationary!

Can you tell I'm excited!

In related news I've been in preliminary discussions with the Regional Office about scheduling my Installation Service here at the church which really will make things official. It will be a time to celebrate our ministry together at FCC Scottsdale, rejoice in God's bounty, and look expectantly toward the future that God is calling us to be a part of. More details to follow. In the meantime, check out that cool letterhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment