Thursday, September 30, 2010

Newsbrief: The Installation is Coming!


COME TO THE CELEBRATION!

At long last, the Installation Service is almost here! It is going to be a wonderful celebration of our ministry together at First Christian Church Scottsdale! There is going to be fabulous music, inspired preaching, guests from all over the state (and all over the country!), and YOU ARE INVITED!

I hope you will be able to be with us this Sunday afternoon at 4PM in the Sanctuary for the Installation Service. Folks have been working hard behind the scenes for some time now to make it all come together, and I am forever grateful to them. Now it is time to come and celebrate!

I’d write more, but we are busy getting everything in place for the Installation (and for the World Communion Sunday celebration at the 10:15 AM service!). So how about a sneak peak at the Keith Haring image that we’ll be using as our centerpiece for the Installation instead!



Looks pretty good, eh? Makes you wanna come out and see what the Installation is all  about. I’ll see on Sunday!

Yours in the journey, Rev. Brian

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be there, but I'll be there in spirit! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete