Thursday, August 23, 2012

PIP Update: My Office!

The PIP Team has moved on to my office!

Here is an "in progress" shot of my office on Tuesday morning. Don't worry, it is in much better shape as of my writing this!

(When I emailed a colleague of mine on Tuesday saying that I had to give up my office for the day and would instead be doing ministry out in the world, he replied with three little words, "That will preach.")

Many thanks to the DWM Ladies -- Carol, Julie, and Cathy -- for doing such a great job painting the walls, cabinetry, and shelves. I love the new color!

Many thanks to the Thompsons -- Bob and Jeanne -- for resurfacing the counter tops. And especially for doing it in the summer heat...and even treating Henry and I to lunch in the middle of the project!

The Property Improvement Project continues to do amazing work all over the church campus, and we pray that each and every piece of it may go to the glory of God and to the furtherance of Christ's ministry in this place and out in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment