Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What I'm watching...

A special edition of "What I'm reading" this week that needed a slight title tweak. You see, these aren't articles or blog posts that I've been reading but important videos from the United Church of Christ that I've been watching...over and over again! Give 'em a click to see what I'm talking about!

The New UCC Ad
This launched on Friday as part of a viral marketing campaign by the UCC. It is unlike anything the church has ever done before, and yet it authentically represents exactly who we are and who God is calling us to be.



The Installation of the Rev. Geoffrey Black
Our new General Minister and President was formally installed this past weekend. Check out the highlight reel below that captures some of the festivies in an easy 5-minute video clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment